OUR WINE LIST 2013
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Recipe of the Month - JANUARY 2014
- 2 Punnets Brown Mushrooms - Thickly Sliced
- 1 Red Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1 Green Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1 Onion Thinly Sliced
- Very Crispy Streaky Bacon Bits
- Vegetable Stock
- Chopped Spring Onion to garnish.
- 1/3 cup of Good Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of Wellingtons Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Tablespoon dry Red Wine.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sauté all the sliced peppers and onion in a little Olive Oil together.
- Add a ladle of vegetable stock and reduce till almost dry.
- Mix with the sliced fresh brown mushrooms.
- Add in the Crispy Streaky Bacon Bits.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients together. Season to taste.
- Pour over the salad and toss gently to ensure all covered.
- Serve with a sprinkle of chopped Spring Onion.