OUR WINE LIST 2013
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Recipe of the Month - NOVEMBEr 2013
PEACAN NUT PIE FOR 1 PIE
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup golden syrup
- 50gr butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup crushed pecan nuts
- Tennis biscuits and butter to line one cake tin for crust
- Crush tennis biscuits and mix with melted butter for the crust.
- Line I 20cm spring form tin on the bottom and up the sides with the crust mixture.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients with the left over tennis biscuit mixture together and pour into the lined tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven 180’c for 30 minutes, remove and allow to cool completely before releasing from tin.